Gentlemen's Tonic Savile Row Set - Ivory
The ultimate gentleman's shaving set, the Gentlemen's Tonic Savile Row Set is a must have. Containing a soft shaving brush, a Mach III Blade and a lavish chrome stand, this elegant set makes for the perfect gift. K.D.
This set contains the following products:
Gentlemen's Tonic Pure Badger Hair Shaving Brush
Crafted from super soft badger hair, this brush helps you to experience the ultimate wet shave. Working foam up into a rich and creamy lather, the brush boasts excellent water-retention properties.
Gentlemen's Tonic Luxury Men's Razor with a Mach III Blade
Boasting a faux Ivory handle, this lavish razor boasts an innovative Mach III Blade to ensure the closest shave possible with minimum irritation.
Gentlemen's Tonic Stand
Designed to hold the brush and razor easily and efficiently, this lavish stand has a chrome shaft.
Directions of use:
- Soak the razor and brush in warm water as you prepare to shave
- Drain excess water from brush but allow enough to remain so when mixed with shaving cream you can make a rich lather that does not dry
- Apply Gentlemen's Tonic Traditional Shaving Cream to the bristles of the brush and then create a rich lather on the face in a circular motion
- Once shaving cream has been applied use the razor to shave gently with the grain in the way directed in our Shaving Guide
- Rinse the razor regularly during your shave and when finished rinse razor and brush in cold, clean water and allow to dry naturally
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.