FOREO ISSA™ 2 Electric Sonic Toothbrush - Cobalt Blue
Double your brush power with the FOREO ISSA™ 2 Electric Sonic Toothbrush, a new and updated version of the bestselling ISSA. The electric toothbrush uses Sonic Pulse Technology, 16 adjustable cleansing modes and 11,000 high-intensity pulsations per minute to expertly remove plaque, stains and tartar build-up.
The brush head combines inner PBT polymer bristles to help sweep away plaque and prevent cavities, while the outer silicone bristles gently massage the gums to reduce damage to tooth enamel. Lightweight and waterproof, the rechargeable toothbrush boasts a built-in timer for exceptional cleaning control and a USB port for easy usage on the go. Use for just 2 minutes per day for a cleaner, healthier mouth and a sparkling smile.
- Sonic Pulse Technology channels up to 11,000 high-intensity pulsations per minute
- 2x the sonic power
- Brush head combines silicone and PBT polymer bristles, strong on plaque but gentle on gums
- 16 adjustable cleansing modes
- 365 days of brushing per 1-hour charge
- USB-chargeable, no charging dock required
- Compact, ergonomic, lightweight, ideal for travel
- Durable, hygienic brush head lasts twice as long as nylon toothbrushes
- Silicone is ultra-hygienic, hypoallergenic, body-safe and quick-drying
- Easy to clean and prevents bacteria build-up
- 100% waterproof, for regular use in bath or shower
- Every 30 seconds an interval timer prompts you to brush a new quadrant of the mouth
- 2-Year Limited Warranty and a 10-Year Quality Guarantee
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.