Sambucol Kids Formula - Flavour Free (120ml)
Sambucol Kids Formula is a health supplement that's specially formulated for little ones which helps to support their immune system. With an AntiVirin® formula, it's rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which can help to maintain the body's natural defences. Scientifically-tested, the liquid is non-drowsy, whilst also being free from artificial colours and flavours. - L.M.
Directions for Use:
Recommended Daily Dose:
- 1-6 years: 5ml (1 teaspoon)
- 7-12 years: 10ml (2 teaspoons)
- 1-6 years: 5-10ml (1-2 teaspoons) twice daily
- 7-12 years 10-15ml (2-3 teaspoons) twice daily
Cautions and Warnings:
- Not suitable for children under 1 year
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- In the event of a fever or any other persistant medical condition, consult a healthcare professional
- If your child is under medical supervision, please seek medical advice before taking
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Once opened, keep the bottle tightly sealed and store in a dry place below 25°C
- Do not use if seal is missing or broken
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.