Regenerate Enamel Science Boosting Serum Kit (2 x 16ml)
After 9 years of research into enamel erosion, Regenerate Enamel Science present the Boosting Serum Kit specifically made to maximise the effects of their unique Advanced Toothpaste by up to 43%. The boosting serum is formulated with an innovative blend of NR-5™ ingredients, which when blended with the Activator Gel, help to restore the enamel's natural mineral content, meaning the effects of the Advanced Toothpaste are enhanced even further.
Designed to be used for 3 consecutive days every month, the Regenerate Enamel Science Boosting Serum Kit promises to speed up the reversing process of enamel erosion, leaving your teeth protected and restored back to their original whiteness.
This set contains the following products:
- Regenerate Enamel Science NR-5™ Boosting Serum
- Regenerate Enamel Science Activator Gel
- x 2 Custom Fit Mouth Trays
- x 1 Mixing Stick
Directions for use:
- Pick up the mouth tray and apply one single thin layer of the NR-5™ Serum in the mouth tray.
- Add one single layer of Activator Gel into the mouth tray on top of the NR-5™ Serum.
- Use the mixing stick contained in the mouth tra holder and accurately mix the two ingredients.
- Begin the application in the dental arch of the upper jaw and insert in the mouth tray.
- Hold the tray for 3 minutes.
- Once the application is over, remove the mouth tray and gently rinse your mouth with water to remove product residue.
- Regenerate Enamel Science™ Boosting Serum should be used every month, for three consecutive days, preferably before bed time.
- For best results, use it in combination with the daily Advanced Toothpaste.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.