ghd Air Hairdryer and Gold Styler Gift Set (Worth £238)
Experience endless styling possibilities with the ghd Dry & Style gift set. From sleek and straight to bouncy blow-drys, with the professional favourite ghd gold® styler with dual-zone technology, and ghd air® hairdryer, bad hair days will be a thing of the past!
The Set Contains:
ghd gold® styler
ghd air® hairdryer
- New dual-zone technology - two heat sensors to control the optimum styling temperature of 185ºC
- Smooth, contoured floating plates to glide through hair for quick, frizz-free styling and enhanced salon shine
- Heat resistant protective plate guard so you can take your style and your styler wherever you want
- Universal voltage to deliver the same outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
- Automatic sleep mode to switch your styler off after 30 minutes of non-use
- Professional length 2.7m cable so that you can always reach the mirror
- 25 second heat up time for quick and easy styling
- Heat-resistant mat for safe styling
- Advanced ionic technology for reduced frizz and a softer finish
- Professional 2,100W AC motor for a quick, powerful blow-dry
- Variable power & temperature controls
- Cool shot button to fix your look in place
- Precision nozzle
- UK plug
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.