Cloud Nine The Curling Wand
Please Note: Supplied with a UK three pin plug only.
The Curling Wand from Cloud Nine is the ultimate styling tool for creating beach waves, effortless curls and voluminous body.
The award-winning curling iron features a unique mineral-infused 25mm barrel that’s been slow-baked to ensure sleek, smooth and shiny results, while the innovative variable temperature control allows you to customise and control the heat setting for less damage and long lasting results.
Boasting a luxurious, all-black design, the versatile curling wand is perfect for a range of styles from large, glamorous curls to soft, subtle waves. Accompanied with a heat-resistant bag.
- Temperature Control: With a range of temperature settings from high, medium and low, the one-touch temperature control lets you change the heat setting easily with a clear LED display.
- Slow Baked Barrel: Our mineral infused slow baked coated barrel polishes your hair, giving a healthy natural shine.
- Hibernation Mode: Automatically disables the Iron after 35 minutes of inactivity.
- European plug concealed inside the UK plug - this means that you can take your styling tools.
with you wherever you go, so you’re never without your perfect style accessory.
- International Voltage: The wand will automatically adjust itself to the varying power source ranging from 100v-240v, 50Hz ac.
- Swivel Cord.
- Weight: 280gm.
- Cord Length: 2.7m.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.